When it is identified by the guardians of justice (We The People) that defects exist within the Criminal Justice System to the degree that wrongful convictions are being unconstitutionally produced and innocent citizens are being sent to prison an Emergency Response to restore justice is required. The Emergency Response Foundation seeks to take on this noble yet arduous task. The Emergency Response Foundation seeks to create a network of resources that are capable of;
1. Affectively locating creditable claims of actual and factual innocence.
2. Providing Media exposure to the cases.
3. Develop a pro bono legal team to effectively litigate issues that point to innocence.
4. To galvanize the necessary political official around the particular cases.
5. Identify and neutralize defective laws, statues, rules and regulations that procedurally hinder or bars challenges to creditable claims of actual innocence.
6. Develop a response team to mobilize for rallies, press conference, protest, and sit in’s when necessary.
7. Develop a strong social media support base and advocacy momentum.
8. Develop fundraising capabilities and projects.
Initial Start up:
Non Profit Organization License
Computer Systems-computers, telephones,office supplies
- Claire Diver
- Josie Bakker
- Emily Pardo
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more