C.O.R.E. (Color of Reform & Empowerment) is not/ does not ask for any donations, any donations that is given is appreciated.
what exactly are we standing for & hope to change:
1. Political Change: Trump fuels racial tensions, AA needing to vote for change
2. Tackling racism and anti-black prejudices worldwide
3. Structural racism: (explicit attitudes or racial bias of individuals by the existence of systematic policies or laws and practices that provide differential access to goods, services and opportunities of society by race. Institutional racism results in data showing racial gaps across every system. For children and families it affects where they live, the quality of the education they receive, their income, types of food they have access to, their exposure to pollutants, whether they have access to clean air, clean water or adequate medical treatment, and the types of interactions they have with the criminal justice system.)
4. Systematic racism infiltrating the education system
5. Housing market racism persists despite ‘fair housing’ laws
6. Structural racism effect the healthcare African American receive.
- Maggie Zegilla
- Jessica Altilio
- stacey reed
- Olivia Spadafora
- Ashley Rice