My project will benefit Jacobsburg historical society in Jacobsburg state park. Jacobsburg Historical Society was created in 1972 to preserve the beauty of the Bushkill Creek Valley, particularly the Henrys Woods area. My project will make the park more usable and friendly by completing the following improvements outside the Pennsylvania Long Rifle Museum.
1. To provide lighting for the flag pole and new sitting area I plan to dig a trench for an electrical line. The trench should be a foot to 18 inches deep by a foot wide and run about 50 feet from flag pole to a new light that will be installed between two new benches and then another 75 feet from the light to the Long Rifle Building.
2. I plan to build two benches out of 2x4s for people to sit on and enjoy the historical society area.
3. Underneath the benches I will build a brick or paver area so that the benches are level and to make the area easy maintenance and no weed whacking.
4. I will plant ferns behind the benches along the tree line to make the area look nice.
5. I’m going to build planters so that flowers can be planted to make the area look nice
- Sarah Blauw
- Nick Derise
- Brian Ray
- Jill Knecht
- Adam Perry
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more