- VIDEO TRIBUTE: We are still working to develop a commemorative video featuring UHP alumni and supporters sharing thoughts on Dr. Holt's legacy to share with her in during her vacation and during additional TSU retirement celebrations. To date, we have received 2 videos, and we are hopeful that your help we can increase this number. You do not have to donate to send a video, so feel free to join the effort!
- Submission Info: Please send a 30-90 second video sharing your favorite memory of Dr. Holt and/or reflections on her legacy to be included in a commemorative video to - [email redacted] - by March 20, 2013.
- VACATION/GIFT: The planning team for Dr. Holt's trip/meeting with alumni decided it would be best to shift the travel/meeting weekend date to June 16-19, 2013 to ensure higher attendance and responses from alumni. (The actual alumni meeting with Dr. Holt being held on Saturday, June 15, 2013)
- Dr. Holt's vacation activities, paid for through the generous donations of alumni/supporters, will take up the remainder of her stay in NYC.
- The donation page is still up and running, and we are very close to the goal, so feel free to spread the word!
- Link: http://www.gofundme.com/
- ALUMNI MEETING WITH DR. HOLT: If you are interested in taking part in Dr. Holt's meeting with alumni regarding the future of the program, please feel free to contact Jerry Johnson (Jerry.Johnson@morganstanley.
com) to RSVP by May 15, 2013.
- For those who would like to join the meeting via conference call, please RSVP as well and mention the call-in option. Contact information for the meeting will be provided closer to the meeting date in June.
Dear TSU Honors Program Alumni and Supporters:
DonationsSee top donations
- David Macias
- coley mcginnis
- John Miglietta
- Camille Brunson
- McLisa Davis
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more