MEDIA ARTICLE-WHO I AM!! http://patch.com/maryland/havredegrace/hdg-police-citizens-contribute-baltimore-relief?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook&utm_term=police+%26+fire&utm_campaign=recirc&utm_content=aol
Donations for the men & women of The Baltimore City Police Department and The Baltimore City Fire & EMS Personnel & other jurisdictions providing mutual aid this week to our city are welcomed in the forms of packaged food, snacks, candy, power bars, as well as drinks! No homemade food & it should be food that can be eaten "on the go!" For those out of of state wishing to donate money, this account has been created for you to do so as requested and all money will be used to purchase items needed. Current drop off locations and are:
1. The Havre de Grace Ambulance Corps
2. The Havre de Grace Police Station
3. Dee's Flowers & Gifts - 2A South Philadelphia Blvd, Aberdeen, Md-Mon-Sat 9am-6pm (closed Sun) (Please do not call the store, unless you are placing an order TY)
4. Grace United Methodist Church -101 West Bel Air Avenue, Aberdeen, MD -THURS 9a-1pm
5. If out of state-you can order online through Wal-Mart or Target and 1 of the 3 of us would be happy to pick it up! You must message us for the store location & a name. TY
6. A "Go Fund Me Donation." The funds collected will go towards the purchases of packaged food, candy, snacks (power bars, etc), and drinks-such as: gatorade, powerade, and water.
We are working quickly to establish more drop off locations within the City and surrounding counties! Please stay tuned for further updates.
We have points of contact for all of the precincts and fire stations. For safety reasons, the precincts and stations have asked for only 1-2 people to drop of donations per day and during a certain time period. This is so it can be done safely and so that the items reach the staging areas for the PD and FD. Thank you!
This is to support the Baltimore City PD, BCFD, & other jurisdictions being called in for mutual aid THIS WEEK and to show our appreciation for them working long hours, various shifts, and being away from their families. It is just a kind gesture that will be appreciated!
This is NOT about being "for" or "against" or what is "right" and "wrong" w/the issues surrounding an active investigation. NO Negative comments will be tolerated and they will be deleted!
Thank you for your support.
DonationsSee top donations
- Billi Jo Baneck
- Jenifer Gainor
- Elizabeth Lavery
- Jodi N
- Kelsey Neibert
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more