Descendants Of Kings
To develop a Kingship to support black and mixed-race males of African and Caribbean heritage to understand and implement our DOK formula [worth+identity=power] to ensure they live their lives as the powerful beings that they are.
"A wise King is a man who demonstrates authority, a man of valour, strength, leadership, vision, majestic, honour, implements holistic health and well-being and is the master of his destiny... but first he has to know who he is." - Jeanna B Sanderson
Descendants Of Kings is creating safe spaces where black and mixed-race men of African and Caribbean descent can feel free to express their truth, an environment where you will be listened to without judgement, a space where healing can take place and solid foundations created.
Throughout the year we will:
- Celebrate and honour our Kings through our Vanguard awards
- Have online workshops and discussions
- Have Covid safe meet up in a secure and safe environment for all
- Offer One-to-one and group Strategic Life Coaching
- Offer Covid-19 safe group therapy
We will also be hosting :
- Descendants Of Kings Walking Club
- An online Vision Board Experience
- An online Self-care Workshop
- Retreats - abroad and in the UK
We encourage you to support in whatever way you can and be part of the change that is needed within our community.
We would like to say a massive thank you for your financial contributions and for sharing our message with others. For showing love in a time where there is so much hatred in the world. For being supportive of others and their hardships, challenges and struggles.
We truly appreciate what you give and your contribution directly benefits the lives of others.
Visit our website https://www.jbsanderson.com/dok to see more of what we do and whilst on our page head over to our memorial page to learn more about our Co-founder Mr DOK Carl Teddy Sanderson.