Carbon Monoxide poisoning is preventable. Sadly, we could not prevent this terrible loss. On November 21, 2016 the lives of Denise and her daughter Morgan were tragically cut short by accidental carbon monoxide poisoning in their home. Denise and Morgan would want us to save as many lives as possible and the Plainfield Women of the Moose have set up this Go Fund Me in their loving memory.
Please help us raise the funds needed to purchase at least 300 Carbon Monoxide detectors for area families in need this holiday season.
Our goal is to raise at least $7500 by December 13th 2016 so the detectors can be distributed in time for the holidays.
The Women of Plainfield Moose would like to thank you for supporting our cause. Please check your carbon monoxide and smoke detectors in your home.