If you want to learn more you are welcome to join us !
Immediate needs we need to cover are costs such as:
- Funding to host a psychedelic educational and celebratory festival in 2022
- Materials for canvassing
- Money for online advertising
- Money for printing flyers, leaflets, handouts (This is the most expensive portion we are looking to post ~ 1000 flyers around Seattle plus handouts for tabling at events and farmers markets)
- Money to cover the costs of starting a 501c4
- Money for polling
- Money for branding and name recognition across the state
Who will benefit:
YOU! If we are successful with our initiatives to decriminalize in Washington, all residents will benefit from more equitable and safer access to psychedelics.
We as volunteers have all contributed significant amounts of our personal funds, and so we are turning to our community for support, and we have full transparency around how funds are allocated with PMAW.