The Community Hall's 65-year-old septic system has failed and we need your help to keep the doors open. The Clinton Hall has served as our community's gathering place for over a hundred years now. That's why we are reaching out to current and past community members for help with this critical need. Breakfasts, candidate forums, dances, civic information meetings, private events, holiday markets, library events, book sales..... There's so much at stake for Clinton!
Help us get back to full operating mode so we can keep all the events on our schedule flowing (pun intended). We need to raise $15,000 and get the septic system up and running.Without these funds the negative impact to our community could be:
• Community & Private Events scheduled for 2019 might have to be canceled.
• Hall rentals are a significant part of generating funding for maintaining the Community Hall. This loss of revenue would require us to find other ways of fundraising to keep the doors open and the lights on.
• Loss of our Health Permit and use of the kitchen for food preparation.
• The Hall could no longer be certified as a Red Cross Warming Center.
• For the first time in over a 100 years Clinton would no longer have fully functioning community gathering place.
Thank you for your support now and through the years.
If you're not comfortable making a tax-deductible donation online - we're happy to accept a check mailed to:PO Box 612Clinton, WA 98236
The Clinton Progressive Association (CPA) is a non-profit community supported organization that owns and manages the Clinton Community Hall. CPA is a 501(c)(3) organization.