They help those who experience things such as low self-worth or low self-esteem, are using unhealthy coping mechanisms such as alcohol, drugs, food and social media, are stuck in an unfortunate situation or unable to move forward from a difficult experience.
By donating you enable them to;
- Continually provide a safe setting for women who need help.
- Provide food and refreshments at our get togethers with at risk ladies.
- Keep up our Peer Mentoring Service, keeping ladies on the right track.
- Design and develop substantial workbooks for women to keep for reflection and revision.
- Continue and develop our Befriending Service. This service was newly formed during lockdown and became a roaring success with a waiting list for a place and although we had some funding to train volunteers, we are currently running a skeleton service.
- Provide help for those who are looking to move forward with their lives following difficult experiences such as domestic abuse, alcohol and drug misuse to name a few.
- Lorna Paterson
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more