At the follow up appointment she still heard the murmur and put in a follow up referral for us to see a Pediatric Cardiologist at University Health, they got a phone call the following week that there had been a cancellation and if they would like to come in the next day. They took the appointment, they were just ready to know what was going on.
At the appointment, his doctor became increasingly concerned with what he was seeing on his repeat Echo. After taking some more time to review it-he told them that Bryson has a coarctation of his aorta and a pretty significant ventricular septal defect. He admitted them to UH with intent to have us transported. By 6 PM that evening Texas Children’s transport team was picking us up to airlift us to their facility. They have been in their Cardiovascular ICU since late Thursday night awaiting surgery. Bryson is having open heart surgery to repair his coarctation and his VSD today 10/12/18.
Please continue to pray for this sweet, strong little boy. He is a fighter and God has a mighty plan for him. Please pray for this whole family for them to have guidance and peace through this journey! Any monetary donations are very appreciated! Anything helps! If you can’t give monetarily, prayers are just as appreciated. Much love for this family.
DonationsSee top donations
- Micaela Markham
- Kristi Baronette
- NancyandRick Knowles
- Jordan Hughes
- Clarissa Moreno
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more