Ballaghaderreen GAA club is running a social media performance competition in association with Barretstown, an organisation in Co.Kildare that offers free therapeutic recreation for children with cancer and other serious illnesses.
To be in with the chance to win a fantastic prize while supporting Barretstown Children’s Charity, simply:
- Perform (an act of your choice- this can be anything... eg: sing, dance, act, lip sync, sports skill, draw/paint, bake, juggle, magic trick, construction, playing a game etc.)
- Share your post on social media (tag @BallaghGAA)
- Nominate others to perform and enter.
This fundraiser is being coordinated by Ballaghaderreen GAA, with the majority of proceeds going to Barretstown.
DonationsSee top donations
- Winnie Rushe
- Liam, Daithi, Thomas Keogh
- St Attracta’s National School
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more