My mother passed away on June 2nd 2009 @ 4:45pm from "CANCER" and she was a very giving lady. To honor her I came up with this idea to become a hero to help others. She was my real life hero so now i am wearing the cape but now I need your help to complete the missions. As the 2017 season begins, let us not forget how blessed we are. There is no better way to show gratitude than to give to those that are in need. I am asking you all to support me on all of my upcoming projects and goals that I feel I must complete.
I need your Help with the Entry Fees for 2k,5k walks,Toys,books,coloring books, Hotel and Travel to other cities; to Continue my Participation in helping kids with disabilities and illnesses . I have dedicated my life to providing smiles to those in need. I m not asking for a million but whatever you can afford and I promise you your donation will become someone else's smile.
1-PURCHASING DIFFERENT COSTUMES AND DRESSING UP AS A SUPERHERO. PASSING OUT GIFTS TO MAKE KIDS SMILE @ CHOC HOSPITALS.
2-HELPING THE HOMELESS(HYGIENE/FOOD/BLANKETS..ETC)
3-SENDING GIFTS TO CHILDREN FIGHTING CANCER.
4-TRAVEL TO DIFFERENT STATES/CITIES TO VISIT KIDS AT CHOC HOSPITALS.
I am asking you all to support this project financially for the costumes and children gifts are pricey and any bit of help is greatly appreciated. Help me prove to these kids, teens, and adults that HEROES do exist and those HEROES are you!
2016 COMPLETED PROJECTS
PROJECT #1 KYLO REN-COMPLETE
PROJECT#4 TOYS&STUFFED ANIMALS FOR CHOC HOSPITAL-COMPLETE
2017 COMPLETED PROJECTS
1) SPIDERMAN/KYLOREN COSTUME
HOME/HOSPITAL VISITS AND GIVES OUT GIFTS TO ILL CHILDREN
2) BLOOD DRIVE FOR A YOUNG MAN NAMED DIEGO ANZURES WHO PASSED AWAY FROM BRAIN CANCER. 100 PLUS PEOPLE DONATED BLOOD THAT WEEK
3) ORGANIZED A CHRISTMAS 4 CITY TOUR WHERE HE RECEIVED OVER 200 BLANKETS,TENTS,RADIOS,HYGIENE ITEMS FOR THE HOMELESS
4) I WALKED 9 (5K WALKS ) IN COSTUME TO HONOR ALL CHILD WITH DISABLITIES OR ILLNESSES.
5) HELP SAVED A FAMILY OF FOUR CHRISTMAS, BY RAISING $2,000 FOR THE FAMILY, THEY HAD TO ALSO BURY THEIR DAUGHTER 4 DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS.
6) SPOKE TO CHILDREN ABOUT BULLYING AT YMCA AND BOYS AND GIRLS CLUB
7) DONATED SEVERAL HUNDRED BOOKS TO AOC7 BOOK FAIR
8) VOLUNTEERED AT MILLERS HOSPITAL FOR HALLOWEEN,CHRISTMAS
9)NEW YEARS EVE RENTED PACIFICA 12 THEATER FOR UNDERSERVED KIDS TO SEE STARWARS
10)FEED OVER 10,000 HOMELESS,GIVEN OUT TENTS,RADIOS,HYGIENE,CLOTHING AND BLANKETS IN 4 DIFFERENT CITIES
11) HELP WITH BACKACK DRIVE GIVE AWAY FOR LOW INCOME FAMILES
12) DROVE TO BAKERFIELD ON HIS OWN TIME TO SPEAK TO CHILDREN ABOUT THE POWER OF GIVING BACK
13) HELP FUNDRAISE AND SEND A LOADED 16FT TRUCK TO HELP IN HURRICANE HOUSTON RELIEF
14) DROVE TO SAN BERNADINO TO OFFER HIS COUNSELING SERVICES FOR THE SCHOOL INVOLVED IN THE SAN BERNADINO SCHOOL SHOOTING.
#2017 LONG BEACH HERO OF THE YEAR
You can follow my progress on my INSTAGRAM page
THE PHOTOS YOU SEE ABOVE ARE FROM YOUR DONATIONS, PLEASE HELP ME CONTINUE MY JOURNEY BY PURCHASING MORE COSTUMES, AND GIFTS FOR THE KIDS,FOOD&BLANKETS,CLOTHING FOR THE HOMELESS.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
"In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.'"
Yours truly ,
- Joy Daehn
- Pam Terry
- Elizabeth (Lisa) Elias
- Aricka Aubrey
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more