This new fundraising campaign will focus on all aspects of Phase 1 of the recreational plan including:
1. Acquiring the Big Tupper Ski Area property from Franklin County, New York, through a legal process known as a Conveyance of Real Property to Municipalities. The ski area is currently in property tax foreclosure and will be auctioned off in 2021. Purchasing the property would open up opportunities to re-establish Big Tupper Ski Area as a regional recreational event center.
2. Expanding local snowmobile trails within the Town of Tupper Lake.
3. Improving the Jim Frenette Cross-Country Trail System into a year round multi-modal trail network.
4. Developing ten miles of new single track mountain bike trails on DEC property along the Big Tupper Lake shoreline near Rock Island Bay .
5. Adding irrigation to the remaining holes of the lower nine of the Tupper Lake Golf Club.
Your donation will help provide the initial funds for Phase 1 of the recreation plan. Donations will be held in a dedicated Tupper Lake Rotary account at Community Bank, N.A.
Thank you so much for your contributions and we sincerely appreciate your support for the community of Tupper Lake!
Watch the entire presentation video on the Tupper Lake Business Group Facebook page:
Please "Like" and "Follow" us when visiting our Facebook page! Thanks!
DonationsSee top donations
- Jonathan Collier
- scott mcmanus
- David Allard
- James Grenier
- Susan S Cooley
Fundraising team: TLBG Fundraising Team (4)
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more