The Resource center will provide basic respite services, legal clinics and consultations, and case management type services to help people develop a solid plan for self-sustainment
What we have:
1) An Director of Operations with experience in dealing with migrants from a civil rights organization in Matamoros, Asociación Ayundandoles a Triunfar AC.
2) Partnerships with immigration attorneys, RGV LULAC Rainbow Chapter, Iglesia Bautista Migrant Respite Center, Community RGV Dreamers as well as other border relief organizations across Texas.
3) A building rented and storage space acquired for donations.
4) Infrastructure for operations.
5) Volunteer training curriculum specifically designed for migrants to assist other migrants with basic needs and information and education to help them in their plan for success.
6) Trauma-informed care structure in place that will be applied to all areas of working with migrants.
What we need: Funding to go towards
1) For monthly rent of office space.
2) For monthly utilities of office space.
3) For equipment and infrastructure needs of center. (Laptops/smartphones/tables & chairs/ office desk & office supplies/ and basic needs and toiletries for adults, children and infants.
DonationsSee top donations
- Mary Miceli-Wink
- Sarah Fuller
- Peter Temes
- Rachel Groth
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more