Oneness.care is an invitation to live with integrity and wellness. Too many good people feel helpless to do good things. Oneness.care empowers people to recognize and transcend crippling personal fear and isolation in a supportive community environment with Oneness.care Lovefests, retreats and emotional-spiritual education.
Oneness.care Lovefests are designed to address the underlying causes of isolation caused by personal fear in the following ways.
• Eliminating the false paradigm through which we define otherness and separation.
• Activating a global consciousness focused on creating solutions rather than succumbing to fear and separation.
• Creating safe spaces to acknowledge and nuture our innate desire to do good.
• Harnessing the power of group sharing and togetherness to empower a sense of personal agency that leads to positive action.
• Standing in community to fulfill the fundamental emotional and spiritual need to be seen and understood in a healthy, happy and safe community infused with hope and a sense of abundance.
• Using simple physical movement to clear the mind and connect to the transcendent healing of collective vibration.
Oneness.care Lovefests are open to the public with a nominal entry fee to cover costs and any additional money shared with local charitable causes.
Your donations to Oneness.care at GoFundMe are essential for our work to continue. Thank you for visiting and for your generous contribution.
Oneness.care Lovefests are 3 hour events that feature guest speakers, workshops, music and experiential play with subtle body movements.
- Rebecca Huff
- Joyce Sweeney
- Chris Strickland
- Catherine Donovan
- Bill Watson
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more