My team and I have been working around the clock to assist every client and nonclient with their flood claims in the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey. During this entire process, I began to truly realize how many people without flood insurance have been, and will continue to be, affected by this catastrophe. I’ve created this GoFundMe page with the purpose of aiding people whose homes have been affected by the Hurricane Harvey floods, and for those that do not have flood insurance coverage need to repair their homes. Most people that we have talked to never had to have flood insurance before, and do not have 20k-40k laying around to make their homes habitable. I’m dedicating my efforts and time to helping people restore their homes with the long term objective of having a major impact in rebuilding our beloved city.
In order to achieve this we are asking for donations ranging from $5,000 - $40,000, and will be implementing the relief program according to the following guidelines.
1. The executive team of Jason Jimenez Insurance Agency, Redstone Business Holdings and its subsidiaries,E&J Lab services LLC, and Erosion Control Systems Inc. will manage and evaluate potential candidates qualifications for funding.
2. The funds raised will be placed in an escrow account that will be allocated and released only to victims of Hurricane Harvey and its floods.
3. We will work with volunteers to verify that the funds are disbursed and used as intended.
4. We will work with the victims to file with FEMA and validate their submission to determine how much funding they are going to receive. This will be done in the case that FEMA’s support is insufficient, so that we can determine how much additional funding is needed from our campaign.
Once a victim of Hurricane Harvey has been identified the following distribution model will apply:
1. A site inspection will be done to assess the damages and estimated cost of repairs.
2. An amount will be allocated between 5k-40k max for each household.
3. The funds will be distributed in phases or draws as determined by the contractor's project schedule and scope of work.
4. After work is completed a letter of completion will be required and provided by the contractor.
I have a committee of people already willing to help and working to make sure we’re helping those in need as quickly as possible.
THANK YOU in advance.
Help spread the word!
- Direct Impact Fund
- Adriana Baranek
- Alla Nowowiejski
- Patty Block
- Eunice Dean
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more