is Life-skills Coaching, Diversity Awareness and Mentor-Leadership Development for Teens & Young Adults.
Summer Walk-a-bout runs weekdays from July 1 to August 1, 2014.
To accomplish this, I need your help in Fundraising: Please ask your family and friends to help us continue delivering the programs you have enjoyed over these past 5 years.
needs funding to find permanent office space and build infrastructure. Donations to @PaceCoreCa are now tax deductible!
develops specific qualities young adults look for:
· Competence, effectiveness, high energy, adventurous, responsibility, curiosity, perseverance, cooperation, sustained commitment, maturity, character, passion, and focus.
· Showing an interest in the lives and welfare of others; helping your family and community; appreciating opportunities you've had.
· Changing the nature of an organization and making it better/more effective by going beyond the norm in terms of contribution to the group, team or project
is a truly unique and special program combining strengths-based leadership rooted in core values with traditional community volunteering that most grassroots organizations only develop over time. Mentor-Leaders from past years continue to participate whenever they return to the Bay Area from school or travels abroad because they want to share with others as well.
Your investment pays for core curriculum materials, equipment, transportation, food and facilities.
receives NO public or government funding. @PaceCoreCa needs your help to continue our work with young adults throughout the SF Bay Area.
@PaceCoreCa Measurable Outcomes:
· Talents Assessment and Coaching to improve skills, knowledge & attitude
· Practical skills development around time-management, team building & job experience
· Recommendation Letters for Students applying to College & Masters Programs
· Model Legislatures craft policy bills, discuss in committee & floor session debate
· Create vision and produce entertaining Talent Shows for people with special needs
· Voter Registration activities engaging young adults to participate in electoral process
· Volunteer at local Community Festivals and Food Pantries
· Field Trips to State Parks throughout Northern California
· Write and produce satirical films on topical issues
· Utilize text and lessons from various books including Gung Ho! (Blanchard); Strengthfinders 2.0 (Rath); Mentor-Leader (Dungy); One Minute Manager (Blanchard); 7 Habits (Covey); Four Agreements (Ruiz); Linchpin (Godin); Sacred Path (Trungpa)
Since 1984, Bob Twomey and his leadership teams have worked with nearly two thousand young people to develop practical skills, discover individual talents, identify core values and reach for greatness! Your investment ensures @PaceCoreCa (Est. 2009) has the proper infrastructure to maintain financial integrity and continue offering quality programs for young adults in 2014 and beyond!
@PaceCoreCa offers Quality Experience
College Admissions Look for in Extracurricular Activities...When it comes to extracurricular involvements, colleges look for quality of involvement."
- Teddy Hung
- Kenny Ved
- Maureen Davis
- Michael Flaherty
- Sue Fry
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more