Consists of world-renowned executive chefs, food lovers and cooking enthusiasts who are unified by a common and contagious passion for unique culinary experiences.
THE MAIN EVENT
Our largest initiative is our annual festival which offers the perfect combination of place, people and food that result in an identity unlike any other in the world.
THE WORLD RECORD
GONELL ENTERPRISE, INC, MARIA MARTE, PAMELA GONELL, AMILKAR GONELL, FLAVOR FUSION FEST has envisioned a giant mold of the silhouette of the Dominican Republic last year, to be used as the container where this traditional dish will be presented. The largest serving of mangu is 453.59 kg (1,000 lbs.) and was achieved by Flavor Fusion Fest (USA) in New York, New York, USA, on 1 October 2021. More than 150 chefs and volunteers participated in the event.
This year, Flavor Fusion Fest (FFF) will occur in September 17 in Lawrence, MA. Last year’s event had more than 5.000 participants. This year FFF is looking to attract over 6.000 participants from may until September, FFF will attempt to establish the new GUINNESS WORLD
RECORDS for The Largest Serving of Sancocho.
· Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
· Place: Campagnone Park (North) Common
· Located at: 215-227 Common St, Lawrence, MA 01840
· City hall, Lawrence, Massachusetts, 01840
· Time: 2pm to 10pm
· Event: Iberoamerican Fusion
· GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS Attempt: Largest Serving of Sancocho
· On Site: Music Concert, Arts & Crafts, Invited Country Exhibitions
· Official Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony & Recognitions 2 pm
· Restaurant Week: May 15 to May 21, 2023 Info: www.flavorfusionfest/rw
· All Ages * Free areas to the Public | VIP Areas with Registration Tickets at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/iberoamerican-fusion-2022-festival-registration-381860774857 | Alcoholic and Beverages Area
· Attendance: 5.000+
· World Live Broadcast | Live Streaming
· Event Producer: Gonell Enterprise, Inc. | Flavor Fusion Fest Foundation
· Technical Managers: Rene Brea | Baldo Sound Design | Longwood Media | Gettfused | MonkeyPig
· This year's central theme: Ibero-American Gastronomy Festival
· Invited embassies: E.E.U.U. | Colombia | Ecuador | Mexico | Peru | Brazil |, Spain | Dominican Republic
· Pavilions: Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Peru, Brazil, Spain, Dominican Republic
· More than 6 months of calendar activities (20)
· Turn Lawrence into a major gastronomic hotspot in Massachusetts
· Disseminate our Latin culture through gastronomy.
· Leading role of the city of Lawrence to promote: Tourism, Gastronomy, Nutrition, Environment, Education, and Activities in conjunction with non-profit organizations
· Global event with live broadcast (YouTube, local channels, international channels)
· GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS, we will establish a world record: The Largest Serving of Sancocho is 16,040 kilograms or 36,000 pounds (GLP, BIG POT)
· SANCOCHO CHALLENGE
· Lawrence Restaurant Week, MENU three courses
· Local agricultural products*
· Donation of the 36k LB sancocho to non-profit organizations in the area
· Capitalize tourism through gastronomy
· Culinary Masterclasses*
· Training for local restaurants
· Participation: City of Lawrence Mayor Brian De Peña, State Representatives, Dominican Consulate in Boston, Ibero-American Academy of Gastronomy, Dominican Academy of Gastronomy, Mirex, Dominican Embassy in the US, Merrimack Valley Chamber of Commerce*, Dominican Ateneo, Private Companies and Many More. *
· Trash recycling
· Creation of the Flavor Fusion Fest Foundation: Promote gastronomic, cultural, and nutritional development and implement the compost system with local restaurants.
What we will do:
Attract Tourism to Downtown Lawrence
Revitalize The Flow of People to Lawrence
Support For Community Activities
Economic Impact to Restaurants, Hotels And Businesses In The Area
Inclusion Of Gender, Ethnicities, Religion