Kulchurama is a three-part fundraising event, focused on sending at least €2000 of raised funds for COVID relief to Aruba, Bonaire, Curaçao, Saba, St. Martin and St. Eustatius.
It will take place on Saturdays the 3rd, 10th, and 17th of April 2021, live-streamed from WORM Rotterdam.
On the first two days (3 and 10 April), we will be hosting online panel discussions, followed by workshops.
On the last day (17 April) we will also host a panel discussion, and we will finish off with multiple artistic performances by creators from the islands.
All the money raised will be donated directly to charities based on every individual island:
- Aruba: Fundacion Pa Nos Comunidad
- Bonaire: Stichting Jong Bonaire
- Curaçao: Fundashon Un Bon Hoben pa un Bon Famia
- Saba: The Mentorship Program
- St. Eustatius: Mega D Youth Foundation
- St. Martin: No Kidding With Our Kids
If you would like to contribute or simply attend and support the creators, keep an eye on our social media pages and we will be posting updates regularly.
Donations can be made throughout the entire month of April!