In addition to both my parents having fairly significant chronic health problems, they and my younger brother (and me, since I'm home from college for the summer) have been living for months with only one functional toilet for four people, a broken kitchen sink causing water damage to the kitchen floors, and now the car and oven have also broken. We have a hard enough time making ends meet, and we really could use a hand with the expense of fixing everything and getting the house back to normal.
If you donate, a little or a lot, here are the things you will be helping us with:
1. Replacing the ancient fridge -DONE!
2. Fixing the toilet in the main bathroom - $40
3. Replacing the oven- $400.
4. Repairing the car
5. Fixing the leaking kitchen sink and repairing the water damage
6. If, by some miracle, we get all of that taken care of, the rest will go toward bills and medial expenses.
The goal I have set is just an estimate for now. We still need to call someone to come look at the sink and give us an estimate, which I'm sure will be much higher. We also don't know what is wrong with the car, so we have no idea how much it will cost to repair it.
- Anonymous Donor
- No Name
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more