ATTENTION - WE HAVE A NEW LOCATION:
Due to weather, this event has been moved indoors to Pedro's Cantina @ 128 King St.
- directly across from SF Giants stadium (we will NOT be at Fort Mason). Date:
Saturday, May 18th, 2019Time:
Pedro's Cantina, directly across from SF Giants stadium.
128 King St.More info:
All you can eat Louisiana crawfish boil with all the fixins served up with a selection of eclectic wines, refreshing cocktails, and beers on tap. All proceeds from the event go towards Larkin Street Youth, a local charity that supports the homeless youth of San Francisco. Caymus
and Farella will be pouring at the event alongside our Deep Eddy inspired cocktail list. Please donate at least $60 per person for entry
- it's all you can drink & eat (we're a 501c3 organization and all proceeds go to the homeless youth of San Francisco). A minimum donation of $60
will get you:
- All you can eat crawfish (flown overnight live from Louisiana).
- All you can drink beer and wine and cocktails.
- Admission price is $60 day of the event.
Thanks to you, we raised $55,000 last year - this year, we hope to double that!
Larkin Street Youth Services is a local SF organization whose mission is to help homeless youth get off the streets. Providing more than just a safe place to sleep and nutritious meals, Larkin Street gives kids the tools they need—through housing, medical care, education, and job training—to permanently reclaim their lives. You can learn more about the awesome work they're doing for our community at http://www.larkinstreetyouth.org.
Please join us for the best crawfish boil west of the Mississippi where you can expect to taste a Cajun family recipe that's been passed down from generation to generation. It's spicy as can be and the only way a real Cajun would have it. Come eat and drink as much as you'd like and help us support the youth of San Francisco!