Did you know that our beloved Peri Park was built by volunteers? It's up to volunteers, like you, to maintain the park and make sure it stays fresh and clean for generations to come.
As parents and caretakers we are focused on enhancing the park by addressing
various safety issues as well as adding practical beautification and enjoyment features.
Due to wear and tear on our two main structures and various inspection issues, the PARC team has
been working hard with local playground designer, Richard Sloan. The goal is to raise enough
money to re-build both structures with cedar wood incorporating events and design elements
that keep with the character and charm of the current playground.
To achieve these goals, we are needing your support. Below is a list of ways you can get involved to
help donate, volunteer and support Peri Park.
- Donate to our go fund me campaign
- Become part of the planning group for Peri Park. Contact Maria at [email redacted]
to join us at our monthly meetings
- Come to our local Give Back Nights- proceeds will go towards rebuilding our playground structures
- Buy a Peri Park tee shirt and tote bag by contacting Anne at [email redacted]
- Come to our clean ups - next one is on October 26th
Give Back nights in November 2019:
· Every Tuesday at Ghiringhelli's Pizzeria 4-10pm (dine-in and take-out)
· Every Wednesday at Fairfix Café 7:30am - 9pm (live music 5-8pm)
DonationsSee top donations
- Ghiringhelli Foods
- Anna Twigg
- Jhaya Warmington
- Zane Wheeler
- Vivienne Ruggiero
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more