The past few weeks our grandpa "Tata" has been in the hospital fighting COVID-19. On Friday, December 25th 2020, he had breathing complications during the middle of the night which caused his heart to stop multiple times.
On Sunday, December 27th 2020, our beloved "Tata" passed away due to severe health complications from COVID-19. The entire family is still trying to emotionally and mentally process everything at this time, and I know our family isn't alone, as this is becoming a more commonly shared experience these days.
Our family is really struggling to pull together anything we can to make this funeral happen, his passing was so sudden and unexpected. My family has literally pulled everything from our personal checking, and savings accounts to put towards his funeral, but it's not even close to what we need (an estimated $25,000 to $35,000, in Southern California).
HOW YOUR DONATIONS WILL HELP OUR FAMILY
- Help cover the cost of out-of-pocket medical expenses (that are not covered by insurance)
- Contribute to our own donations to our Grandpa's funeral.
OTHER WAYS TO DONATE (Please see link below)
- We are accepting donations also via CashApp, PayPal, Venmo, and Zelle.
- CashApp, Venmo, or Zelle is preferred as GoFundMe & PayPal take a fee (2.9% + $0.30 of every donation).
- Your donation will be listed on the GoFundMe page as an "offline" donation.
If you are unable to donate financially, we ask for your help by simply sharing this page, to your co-workers, family, and friends.
ALL DONATIONS ARE APPRECIATED, THANK YOU SO MUCH!
- Ashley Orozco
- Teena Ojeda-Corea
- Brenda Ojeda
- Wendy Mejia
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more