Support the StreetGroomers
“ENOUGH IS ENOUGH: TAKING BACK THE STREETS!!!”
“WE PATROL THE COMMUNITY TO KEEP IT SAFE AND CLEAN”
· To clean up and take back the streets from those who terrorize our people and communities, including those drug dealers and those police officers who act as thugs targeting our people and communities of color.
· To provide programs and projects for youth as viable alternatives to life on the streets.
· To patrol and clean up the streets in high crime and highly policed areas, reaching out to youth who want to change their lives, and exposing police harassment, profiling, and other injustices (while cooperating with police who cooperate with us and do not engage in these corrupt practices).
· To set up business enterprises, programs and projects that put our people to work, and teach other survival skills.
· To set up recreational and educations programs for the youth in communities we patrol.
· To work and cooperate with other organizations and officials, including public safety, who share our mission and objectives.
· Several Atlanta area young Black men, former “gang” members, led by Brother Haroon, tired of life on the streets and in the jails, decided to transform their lives and to reach out to others in similar situations to help them do the same. They were also tired of seeing young Black men killing each other, and racist police harassing, incarcerating and killing their brothers and sisters. So they decided to organize themselves into street patrol units and begin taking back the streets from thugs of all types, and cleaning up their communities---and the Street Groomers was born!
· The Street Groomers are now in demand in many Atlanta area neighborhoods, and in communities in other cities and states, as positive results are immediately noticed in communities they patrol.
· In addition to expanding the number of communities they patrol, their next step is to launch enterprises, programs and projects that benefit and positively transform the youth and communities they patrol.
HOW YOU CAN PARTICIPATE
· Volunteer to join our patrols.
· Help raise or contribute funds for both the patrols and the community development programs.
· Attend our marches, rallies and community clean up events.
'Just spoke with Brother Haroun and he is in good spirits, they are treating him well, and he is fired up to go after those responsible for this witch hunt in the court of public opinion as well as in the civil courts. (Note: the bonding out wheels are turning but still too slowly, with some progress made, and the next target date is Friday.)
Update: Brother Haroun turned himself in on Monday as planned however the plan to process him in and out with a bond within24-48 hours did not work and he is now looking at 1 to 4 weeks before a bond hearing and release---however we have two attorneys working urgently behind the scenes to expedite that. (This system is so crooked, from the beginning to the end.) Thank you all for your support and Brother Haroun sends his warm thanks as well and said he is taking this as a vacation and rest, and also an opportunity to meet and advocate for the others he meets inside who have been criminalized by this wicked system, and who don't have a voice and a wonderful community of supporters like you all.
Friends: Thanks so much for your support of Brother Haroun. He has been unjustly targeted and charged and will be turning himself in Monday evening at the Fulton County jail to confront this corrupt system along with attorneys and supporters. Here is the event if you would like to attend: https://www.facebook.com/events/2090928177894134/
Friends: Thanks for visiting....two quick things...make sure you read the update as this effort is for a specific purpose...and this latest initiative started several hours ago and not 53 months ago...lol.
BROTHER HAROUN IS OUT OF JAIL AND IS WELL! He thanks all of you wonderful supporters! (Note: the Bond was 75K---continued exploitation and retaliation!)
Thank you all for your support. Here are some other ways to help.! Call him and leave a voice mail through the jail voice mail system: Call 404 613 2000 Choose option 7 It costs $1.99 to leave a 45 second message and you will need a credit card Write to him at Aaron Bridges Booking number: 1076104 c/o Fulton County Jail 901 Rice Street Atlanta, GA, 30318 Advocate: Office of the District Attorney Paul Howard 404 612 4981 ⭕️Charge: The baseless and bogus charge is assault with a weapon. Let them know that APD did not listen to his side of what happened. APD and the Feds raided his house when he was in the ER at Grady and did not find anything. Mark your calendars: Farm Burger - Decatur has agreed to do a Fist of Peace Dine out to support the Streetgroomers: Date: July 31st 4pm-10pm 410 B W Ponce De Leon Avenue Decatur, GA, 30030 Please RSVP and share: https://www.facebook.com/events/226374167980267/?ti=icl
A video reminder of the wonderful work the Street Groomers do in the community: https://vimeo.com/233611694