Keeping the dream alive
Our trip hasn't turned out quite how we planned it, but as you all know life doesn't always go to plan.
Whilst the search goes on for Dove II, we are trying to make the most of our time here and keep life as normal as possible for the kids.
With the money raised we were hoping to pay the salvage on Dove II when she turned up. Now as the weeks pass by we are slowly coming to the conclusion that she may never be seen again.
At the moment we are living day to day. We are now faced with the tricky decision of whether to call it a day and go home or to try to purchase another boat with the funds raised to carry on with our adventures. Once again thank you.