Skip to content

All activity

    Please help me if you can. I’m on the final stretch of this health crisis and need just a little more help to get back to work and life. I so want to get back to work, become self-sufficient, and delete this GoFundMe. I can not express how grateful I am to all that have helped, whether it was with donations, sharing on your social medias or with your phone calls and text messages. There is just no way I can ever repay everyone.
    Thank you to everyone who donated. My rent got paid but unfortunately now I’m down to my last $900. So I’m asking once again for your help and support so I can make it through this month and be able to pay next month’s rent. Hoping to be back to work the first week of November and be off of this GFM.
    Well it looks like I’m going to be about $600 short in my rent so if you could help me I would greatly appreciate it. My Doctors have said I might be able to go back to work, at least part time, the end of October or first week of November. Fingers crossed!
    I hate to keep asking but if you can please share to your social media pages or possibly donate it would be a great help.
    Rents next week and I can still use some help please, if you can. Donate and/or share. Thanks!
    Another week of hyperbaric and wound care treatments and hopefully closer to returning to work. I miss all my friends, behind, and especially, in my chair. We’re also 9 days closer to rent so once again I am asking for your help. Please donate if you can and share to your social media pages. The more we share will hopefully get me help.
    Please if you can find it in your heart to help me please donate and/or share my GoFundMe link. I am running out of money fast and don’t want to end up deep in debt or on the street. Between your donations and my small social security check I am just getting by. I hate to beg like this. My wound is making great recovery now so it shouldn’t be too much longer. Maybe 2 more months, maybe less. I’d appreciate any help you can give.