3
3

The Oopsadaisies and No More Tears

$400 of $12,000 goal

Raised by 3 people in 7 months
https://soundcloud.com/julie-pusch/war Hi friends. Given all of the conflict and inequality in the world right now, there has never been a more important time to give. The Oopsadaisies are collaborating with the exquisite choreographer, Holly Johnston of Ledges and Bones, and brilliant director Bann Roy, to create a music video to our song, War, for the non-profit No More Tears. No More Tears is a small organization that provides help to victims of human trafficking and domestic violence. They provide safety, housing, immigration lawyers, food, clothing, schooling, and the much needed emotional support to these victims. We need to raise $12,000 for the video- 10% of what is raised goes directly to the organization, and the other 90% goes towards providing them with a video that will help get the word out to people who are struggling to leave their violent situations and don't know where to turn, as well as to provide information on how to give help. No More Tears needs all the help they can get, and we need all the help we can get in order to help them. If you are in a position to give right now, this is the time. Let's work together to make the world a better and kinder place.:)
+ Read More

$400 of $12,000 goal

Raised by 3 people in 7 months
Funds raised will benefit:
No More Tears Inc
  Certified Charity
+ Learn More
Plantation, FL
EIN: 205951942
How it Works
  1. You make a donation using a PayPal account or a credit/debit card to PayPal Giving Fund (a 501(c)(3) charitable organization).
  2. After the deduction of GoFundMe platform and payment processing fees, PayPal Giving Fund delivers the funds it receives to the chosen charity on a monthly basis.*
* If, after reasonable efforts, PayPal Giving Fund cannot deliver donations to this charity, the funds may be donated to another charity per PayPal Giving Fund’s policies.
Your share could be bringing in donations. Sign in to track your impact.
   Connect
We will never post without your permission.
In the future, we'll let you know if your sharing brings in any donations.
We weren't able to connect your Facebook account. Please try again later.
GP
$300
Gina Polesetsky
4 months ago
CP
$50
Cathy Pusch
7 months ago
MW
$50
Margie Welniak
7 months ago
or
Or, use your email…
Use My Email Address
By continuing, you agree with the GoFundMe
terms and privacy policy
There's an issue with this Campaign Organizer's account. Our team has contacted them with the solution! Please ask them to sign in to GoFundMe and check their account. Return to Campaign

Are you ready for the next step?
Even a $5 donation can help!
Donate Now Not now
Connect on Facebook to keep track of how many donations your share brings.
We will never post on Facebook without your permission.