Tate Topa Consulting
My name is Patricia and I am writing this on behalf of my friend Lenny Hayes, He is the owner and founder of Tate Topa Consulting.
I know of no finer person and he has been a gentle force in my life. He has inspired me as a woman and a writer with his gentle bravery and honesty. In telling his story he has given me the strength to face my core story and heal the little girl who has kept me safe for so many years.
Right now is the time for Lenny Hayes to grow his business Tate Topa Consulting.
His vision is pure of heart and soul. He strives to promote healing where Native people and all people are treated with Dignity, Respect and Honor.
Tate Topa Consulting works to educate, advocate and bring awareness to individuals, organizations and communities
This work brings awareness, and trains organizations to provide proper services by addressing
- Native American Historical and Intergenerational Trauma on Native people as well as Two-Spirit/Native LGBTQ people
- Two Spirit/ Native LGBTQ advocacy which includes issues related to mental, chemical health issues, violence of all forms, sex and human trafficking.
All of this work includes the goal of forming an understanding of the impact of these issues on the lives of Two Spirit and Native American LGBTQ community members.
Mental and Chemical Health Therapist -
- Assisted in the development of a policy of safety, protection and non-discrimination of Two Spirit/Native American LBGTQ community members
- Advocated and co-facilitated for a Two Spirit Support Group with a local Native Women's Organization. This group is still in operation.
Public Speaking -
- Motivational Speaking
- Bullying of Two Spirit youth
- Sexual violence against men and boys
We are asking for $5500.00 to sustain his work as an independent consultant and therapist. And begin the process of growing his business. His plans also include the possibility of seeing clients who can not pay for the help of a therapist.
The money would be used for
- Art Supplies for his therapy clients
- A locking fire safe cabinet
- Office supplies - pens, paper, ink, internet access
- To attend conferences that will continue his own education
A large part of Lenny's expenses are attending conferences where he has been asked to lead workshops and or give the keynote address. Although some of his expenses are paid for him he has been asked to attend conferences where he must pay up front for his expenses before being reimbursed. These expenses include food, hotel and all travel expenses.
Please watch his digital recording to get to know him and the reason why he does his work.
" I am a survivor of physical, mental, emotional and sexual abuse. I do this work because of the love of my people." - Lenny Hayes
Please consider making a donation