Launch of the Survivor Alliance
The Survivor Alliance unites and empowers survivors of slavery and human trafficking around the world.
We will serve as a global leadership network for people with lived experiences of slavery and human trafficking.
- Support the development of local, regional, and international survivor networks
- Host a Survivor World Congress, a conference for and by survivors of slavery and human trafficking
- Collaborate with existing survivor leadership programs
- Connect survivor consultants with opportunities to lead, advise, and train professionals and community leaders in the anti-slavery field
Your donation will allow us to hire and support survivor staff, and to provide free programs and services to our members.
The Survivor Alliance is developed in partnership with The University of Nottingham's Rights Lab Beacon.
All GoFundMe donations will go to our fiscal sponsor, The Freedom Fund and will be earmarked for the Survivor Alliance.
A quick update:
- We are almost at 70 members around the world!
- We are planning for our April 2019 World Congress and really pushing to make this as low/no cost for our leaders as much as possible.
- We are receiving many requests for partnership, advising, and consultation!
We have received requests from our allies for a newsletter of updates. We have focused on our newsletter for our members, but will consider this soon. We all have too much email anyway! ;)