St. Gabriel's Respite House Fund
Please watch the above videos featuring Maia and her family who, among many other families, will benefit from having respite available to them in the future.
St. Gabriel’s Children’s Respite house is about time.
It’s about the very special time that children with the most complex disabilities, some with life limiting conditions will get to spend in our new respite centre situated in Mungret, on the outskirts of Limerick City. Here they will be cared for by experienced nursing and health-care staff.
It’s about time these children had their own special place, their club, their space, their home away from home. A happy place, where they can have fun away from their parents and enjoy being with other children.
It’s about time that parents had somewhere to turn to, especially in times of necessity, if a parent is sick or hospitalised, attending a family occasion or just when they need to spend time with other children in the family.
This beautifully designed six bedroom house will provide a place for families to access short term, emergency or overnight respite breaks. Parents will feel secure in the knowledge that their child will be loved and cared for in this home away from home.
St. Gabriel’s Children’s Respite House will make time for all of this. Time for children, time for their parents and families.
Time for care. Time for love. Time to recharge. Time to feel secure. Time to be happy.
We invite you to make this time happen by joining us in our fundraising efforts for St. Gabriel’s Children’s Respite House.
Please consider one of the following donation options:
All donations, no matter how small, are gratefully received. Please know that whatever you can give is greatly appreciated and will go towards the development of the respite house. Even the price of your morning coffee will make a difference.
We would like to engage with you to create a meaningful partnership at a level that suits your company or business CSR goals. Please support our work through fundraising activities, donor giving, gift-in-kind, planned giving and grant aid towards specific projects. Your support will make a lasting difference.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 061 302733. We would be more than happy to hear from you.
Sponsorship Options for Specialist Equipment
- Indoor and outdoor sensory play equipment; physiotherapy mats; kitchen equipment. - €100+
- Slings for hoists; garden furniture; garden lighting; raised garden beds; fun wall graphics; subscription for broadband/TV. - €500
- Drug trolley; white goods; smart tv; hi low specialist beds with sides; shower chair; kitchen table and chairs; sofa and armchairs; medical sinks. - €1,000
- Postural chairs; overhead hoists; shower trolley; built-in furniture for bedrooms, den, playroom and family room. - €5,000
- Height adjustable spa bath; fit out of clinical and sluice rooms. - €10,000
- Sponsor a complete bedroom fit out. - €50,000
- Sponsor the plant room for piped oxygen and suction to all rooms in the house. - €100,000
Time to be Inspired
Imagine having a room or an area in the respite house named after a loved one or having your company or business name associated with one of the rooms.
Again, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call us at 061 302733. We would be more than happy to hear from you.