Our First [tiny] Home
$2,697 of $12,500 goal
- to save money (For the amount we would spend, renting a typical apartment for a year, we will be able to build and own our own tiny house.)
- to learn to live as sustainably as we can
- to open the door to experiment with additional methods of sustainable & attainable living. (An eventual goal of ours is to purchase a plot of land, and live in our tiny house while we are building an eco-friendly home built using alternative architectural methods.)
- not many people live in freakin 200 square feet!
- Ryan has a background in general contracting and a passion for learning about alternative architecture
- Hannah has a background in making small spaces cozy
Help us build our first home together!
Tell Us Your Story
If you have built a Tiny Home, or any other building using alternative architecture, we'd love to hear about it and see pictures! Email us at email@example.com
We will keep this site active for informational purposes, but you can also stay current with any Corson tiny house movement at www.restoringsimple.com or if you are on Instagram, hannahcorson.
Thanks again everyone for investing in us as we start our life together :)
Just wanted to
(1) show proof that if you donate $$ you WILL get what you signed up for (personalized throw, dinner, coffee...ect)... even if it takes us awhile, we haven't forgotten your donation!
And (2) to show off more recent pics of the house - and it's actually starting to look like something a lil more than a kids clubhouse... sorta :) The truth is we kinda want to live in a clubhouse for a lil bit (how else could you be ok with living in something this size??).
If you want more frequent updates, follow hannahcorson on Instagram.
Thanks for following and supporting us!