House Fire And Baby Delivery
Last night I learned that my best friend lost her apartment due to a boiler malfunction and fire below them. Today she is due to give birth to her son, Austin Michael. The fire engulfed the apartment below them but also destroyed theirs. All of this being shortly after her baby shower, ruining most of the baby’s things. As if the health scares and anxiety weren’t enough, now her and her husband lost their apartment and have no home to return to with Austin once he is born. If anyone can do anything to help, every little bit counts. I hope this can help them get back on their feet and hopefully make a difference for them being able to actually have a Christmas this year. Please help if you can! And if not, please share!!
For anyone who hasn’t seen him yet, here’s the big boy!! ❤️
Baby Austin Michael Lacey is here!!! Weighing in at a very healthy 10 lbs. 5 oz. and 21 inches long!! He’s healthy, happy, and so grateful for all of his donations and all you kind people. We all thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your generosity in this hard time. ❤️
Thank you SO much to those who have donated so far!! Like I said every little bit helps! I want to do everything I can to help this incredible new family get back on their feet smoothly!! You are all helping more than you know. Bless you all.