Help Matilda the Hun's Health
Save my Health & House
Hello everybody, this is Queenie Kong here. I was known as Matilda the Hun in the mid 1980’s pop culture phenomenon GLOW Aka “The Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling”.
I think many of you know who I am. I have been really touched by the thousands of women and men who remember our show as a rite of passage from their youth. All of us GLOW girls are proud and grateful to have connected to you in this way.
I'm in a very precarious position in my life. I could really use your help. If you can spare even 1$ , I would be immensely grateful. All the little pieces make a whole pie. As I type this message my fingers throb and my hands freeze in agonizing pain. I just found out after 6 years of escalating numbness in my hands and wrists that I have CIDP neuropathy. This is a form of Lupus. I can't use my hands normally at all. There is a series of injections that may help heal my condition. It only costs 100K. We'll have to see what my insurance company says next.
I want to give back to you dear friends and fans: See the "1 " of a kind reward from my war chest you could own. For a list of the Rewards Level compensation, there are pictures and descriptions at: http://bit.ly/2aWYg7e
For the past 40 years I've been in the entertainment industry. GLOW was syndicated throughout the world at the height of my popularity was cancelled. Our show that changed so many individual lives was an integral part of changing society’s image of powerful women. For this, I am grateful and proud to have been a part of it all.
GLOW CHANGED THE WORLD OF WOMEN IN SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT FOREVER!
1. This may have appeared to be a glamorous lifestyle, but it didn’t end in glamour. My body isn’t able to perform like it used to, my days are short because I simply don’t have the energy to finish the most normal tasks. I need help with everything! My hands are completely numb, and incapable of the basic tasks of daily living; Cooking, dishes, dressing, showering, driving, etc. I've spent thousands of dollars on getting this help.
2. Due to the ridiculous management, I left the series in 1988. They wouldn't allow us to accept the many movie and tv parts being offered.
3. In my marriage, I was the main bread winner.Because of this we didn't live lavishly. While I worked, my husband had to be the stay at home father. He was spectacular at taking care of me, our son, and other duties. There still was never enough money for our basic needs. We were constantly getting ripped off. [Find out more: Read my book, “Glamazon Queen Kong-My Life of Glitter Guts & Glory”} ( www.queenkong.com)
4. 2016: I’m 68 years old now, widowed by my beloved husband Ken for the past 9 yrs. After all the body slams, lifting and smashing, my body feels 100yrs old. Back then I felt invincible! Although, it’s ironic to think how I felt so unstoppable versus now that I'm feeling helpless. Often times I feel myself laughing in hysteria at the excruciating pains that permeate every joint, muscle and bulging disc in my neck and spine. The non-diabetic peripheral neuropathy has rendered my feet and hands to be completely numb. This causes chronic shooting and throbbing pains, blisters, infections and even amputations. Simply picking up a penny is the hardest task, or to open any drink.
5. For the past 10 yrs, I've been bound to a wheel chair. Standing is difficult, for I cannot walk without falling over. Two of my toes have been amputated on my right foot, causing me to lose my balance. This has occurred from chronic infections in my legs, resulting from the cellulitis and edema. And now I find that the Lupus contributed to this condition also.
6. My limitations include my hands, which are most frightening to look at, with non healing blisters, while still being the most painful to endure. I’m in need of carpal tunnel surgery, (10K) Possible stem cell implantation (25K). My chiropractor-acupuncturist is truly a great healer. My treatment so far has cost $8K and counting. Meanwhile, I’m researching many doctors and alternative procedures, there are some experimental therapies: Prolo therapy ($500 per treatment), Electric stimulation (10K for 3mths)
7. Lastly, my Dental work ($10K) My front teeth had a bridge of 5 teeth that are now gone, the glue broke off, leaving me toothless. I need 4 implants.
Please Help, Medical bills have set me back 40K, I need to raise $50K to pay my escalating debt, I could lose my home as I'm behind on my mortgage. I'm in severe need of Help. I could be forced into assisted living.
My journey has been a happy one thanks to my beloved fans. They often tell me things like; “Matilda you changed my life when I was young.” With you in the ring, I felt special. It was like you put a spell on me with your wild antics, helping me feel strengthened with a super natural power. Now I’m in a much different arena, one that many celebrities and wrestlers end up. I'm entering the ring of pain, loneliness, depression, and financial fear. This ring has me rolling around in my wheel chair wondering how to make it out alive and well. Please help me make a difference again, and bring inspiration to others like I used too. The donations received will have a life changing impact. And I will continue giving back. I'm looking forward to propducing a pod cast for you when things get more settled.
Be my Angel of mercy, for your grandma Matilda. DONATE TODAY, and choose an item from my Matilda the Hun war chest/closet.
Thank you for taking the time to hear my plea for funding. I need the money ASAP. If I received Just $1. from all of you who read this, it could make a world of difference.
For a list of the Rewards Level compensation, there are pictures and descriptions at: http://bit.ly/2aWYg7e ask me for password for download dvds.
My GLOW sisters and I will be at Stan Lee's Comikaze October 28th and 29th at the Los Angeles Convention Center so meet us there or be square. Please give me feedback about this newsletter and let me know if you want me to do more.
Thank-you so much for your support in these troubling times when so many other people need so much. I'm so grateful for any help you can provide and you have all helped me so much regain my faith in humanity and a special thanks to all my loving fans.
This is my long video newsletter for October 2017. The video title is "Have Faith in Love and Body Slams."
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to get on my newsletter email list.
Love and Rawesome Body Slams,
I'm still fighting the ravages of my Lupus. I have chronic joint pain, inflammation everywhere. My legs get chronic infections.
Yesterday I received a spinal tap. OUCH OUCH., I've never felt so much pain in my entire 68 years!
Please send me your donations for my escalating medical bills. I will send you the AFTERGLOW fan cruise mpeg. We had incredible FUN. Im suffering but very grateful for the wonderful help I've received from you, the worlds greatest fans/friends of all the Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling. XXOO Queenie Matilda the Hun
I'm still in need of help. I just spent $1,000 on fixing my disability van. The medicine for Lupus didnt help my pain at all. I have chronic pain.
My spirits were lifted by a ladies wrestling show WOW. Please send any help you can. My book awaits your purchase. Love and Body Slams Matilda the Hun
Sorry, I dont mean to be distastful. Is there a way i can help you & Emily Dole? I want to help her through her hardships too ♥ Thank you so much. I can never be sad watching either of you preforming ♥
Frau Matilda, love your strength - and you always rocked 80's glam make-up, even more so than Joan Collins, xoxo
I wish I had the money right now to donate, I always had a huge "crush" on you when I was a kid back in the 80s, especially when you starred in that 80's movie, "How I Got Into College", you were AWESOME in it when you wrestled the kid that was making the home movie for his college transcript submission to that fancy college in the movie. I live in Winter Springs Florida, and I don't know if you do those action/comic conventions that come down here, but I would fight through hell to meet you in person and to be honored enough to get your autograph!! Please get better soon!! :)
I love you, dearest Sis. Sending you lots of love, healing and prayers. xoxox
OK Les, Dahlings it is! Rest Well Dahlings and know your prayers of hope are heard by the ever-present Angels surrounding us all the time! Thanks for your Love and support! Queenie MTH