Hustle Zone TV
What if there was a docu-series for entrepreneurs that never ended? A 'living documentary,' that will continue to clarify, illustrate and unfold information about the culture that surrounds entrepreneurship. What if this docu-series was filmed in front of a live audience all over the world, where censorship and editing were no longer applicable? Where information that is given to you, isn't packaged but delivered to you raw and fresh; honest and truthful. What if you could ask questions live? Or, help fact check while someone is speaking? Well, we have already created this platform. And, we call it: Hustle Zone TV!
Hustle Zone TV: The worlds first 'living documentary'.
Our official website
The Hustle Zone is the first living online video documentary/magazine documenting the ‘culture of entrepreneurship.’ The Hustle Zone conveys its message through stories and autobiographies told by ‘entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs.’ The content is educational and informative, but not “clinical” in its tone. Points of view are usually a first person or observational, in order to give users a unique perspective on the experiences of the author.
Our mission is to document authentic stories of entrepreneurs from all over the world so that people can relate and learn. Our vision is to unite all members of the entrepreneur community through the ‘culture of entrepreneurship’.
Culture of Entrepreneurship (COE)
The Hustle Zone is redefining the definition of entrepreneurship. We’re extending the concept to not only include business and lifestyle but to define it as a culture — a collection of ideas and habits that are shared and transmitted through generations. These practices and belief systems are culturally universal and are immune to race, gender, class, sex, nationality, and age. They’re taught through personal experiences and observation.
Our aim is to compile a “living” document of individuals who share the same entrepreneurship based cultural identity. The beauty lies in the different stories that they share, which gives the content’s consumer a unique perspective on the culture. We also record all of our footage live so it was only fitting to call this a living documentary.
- We have already recorded over 40 interviews
- We have been recording episodes for over 1 year
- We have built hustlezone.tv where the documentary is shown
- We have a podcast on iTunes
- 5-star rating on IMDB
Objectives (Who will benefit):
To create a document to be used as "video bible" for aspiring entrepreneurs that want to learn how to become better entrepreneurs through the stories of others.
What will we use the funds for:
1) Hire a staff of writers and video hosts to discover unique stories about entrepreneurs that we will add to our website HustleZone.TV
2) Hire staff to help run our operations on the website: which will include adding episodes and articles; engaging our audience via e-mail marketing; sharing our posts and expanding our brand.
3) Hire graphic designers, live stream, and motion graphics specialists to create compelling and engaging digital assets for our website and social media needs.
4) To purchase equipment to help us record, edit and post our live streams. We need dedicated computers will high processors to give the best performance we are streaming each part of the documentary.
a) High-performance computers fit for live streaming, editing etc.
b) Documentary worthy cameras (DLSR) used to conduct interviews and take photos
c) High performance microphones
5) Legal Staff to ensure that we can protect the integrity of the Hustle Zone Brand.
6) Traveling costs so that we can visit different places around the world to find unique stories to film and document.
7) Marketing costs: product development (develop merchandise), advertising, promotions etc.
8) Hire sales staff to find advertisers for the platform
9) Hire grant and sponsorship specialists.
We feel that this project is bigger than any person on the team. We are casting a big net to reach out to so many different people that have a unique story. With your help, we will be able to engage people who may have never got a chance to tell their narratives. We also think about all of the children that will one day find this information and treat it like a history book where they can explore entrepreneurs of yesterday, today and tomorrow. We want each child to also aspire to not only be a fireman, a police, but to also be an entrepreneur.
We want to thank all of our supporters and people have given us their time to tell their stories. Together we will create a world we not just talk about problems but also solve them through entrepreneurship.