Help Keep GRFFF Free
For three years running, the Grand Rapids Feminist Film Festival (GRFFF) has been a staple in the Grand Rapids community, bringing in films made by women, non-binary folks, and marginalized groups, and educating our community for free with top-notch panels and speakers. We are an inclusive and accessible safe space for the social justice community across Michigan.
But we’re growing. And growth means that things get more expensive.
We want to keep GRFFF free because we believe in accessibility, no matter your financial standing. So, we need your help.
We’ve never done crowd funding before. Why now?
We’re making big leaps and bounds forward. With a new venue, The UICA , higher visibility films, and some amazing potential speaker opportunities, we need an extra boost to make GRFFF 2017 all it can be.
We have the potential to bring in a few keynote speakers this year, but that means they incur travel costs. Since these speakers are non-profit workers, artists, and/or activists, they deserve to be paid.
What does your donation do?
• Brings in big-name speakers
• Pays speaker fees for ALL of our speakers
• Keeps the festival 100% free for you to attend
• Gives marginalized groups a safe space to learn
• Allows filmmakers to see their work on our screen
• Makes room for kids and parents to talk feminism
• Fights the evil happening in the world right now
• Encourages feminist thought and discussion
• Merch by local feminist artists available at the festival
• Live screen printing with t-shirt designs by local artists
• Hosts a drag show, a comedy show and 14 discussions
• Helps us future-proof the festival
And the best part...
For a small donation, you secure the future of the festival and keep GRFFF 100% free to attend.
Oh! And free stuff for you!
For anyone who makes a donation over $25, you will recieve a free t-shirt printed on-site at GRFFF 2017. Or we will mail it to you after the festival.
Those who donate $100 or more will get sponsorship benefits for them or their business*, which includes ad space in our program, mentions on social media and our website, and lots of other great perks!