Please take the time to read this. This is someone that I know, and a very sweet family. This was an unfortunate tragedy to the family, and they need your help!! After spending family time together carving pumpkins, they did what most people do and went to light the pumpkin. The butane lighter leaked inside of the pumpkin and caused a huge explosion. Chloe is only 4 years old, and she is in the ICU at Children's Hospital of the King's Daughters in Norfolk,Virginia. It is unknown just how much time she will be there, or to what extent her injuries are. As we all know it will take a lot of time to heal from this. Her mother will be by her side every step of the way. She also has 2 other children, and she needs your help!! Please, if you are able to donate to her it would be very much appreciated! These donations will help her mother Melanie so much, and she will be able to continue to be by her daughter's side during this time. Whatever you can find in your heart to donate is appreciated!!! It will help her with medical costs, food while she is in the hospital with her, and time she is missing from work. Thanks so much everyone!!!!!!