Dear Sisters, Brothers, Kin:
I have a community vision and you are a key member of what is possible as we connect and combine our resources, skills and spirits for a better world.
This is an invitation to consider becoming an integral part of the transformative work I am here to do in community.
Now, more than ever, we are in need of support to undergo our individual inner transformation.
2020 was a rough year for most, and the years leading up to it were hard for many, too. And I understand. As my journey unfolded, so too the uprise in fear and insecurities. The uncertainty of our current worldly circumstances and how the future will unfold has propelled many of us to dive within to discover what really matters – community, authentic connection, and coming home to ourselves.
My sense is that we are being propelled into our healing work and NOW is the key time to let go of what no longer serves us. I speak to people every day that are looking for deeper understanding, not only intellectually, but how to practically take what they have learned and apply that to their lives for a vibrant and thriving life experience. They are also seeking a community of support to hold space while their unique healing and transformation unfolds.
As you know, the transformation journey is ongoing. The work we undertake isn’t healed in one session. It is an everyday, consistent and dedicated process that unfolds over the course of our lives. It is a journey that seeks to push us to the face of our fears over and over and over again until we have come to rest within ourselves and in the unconditional love that all humans seek to receive and to extend… a pure acceptance of who we are, for all that we are.
A Little About Me:
Growing up in an unhealthy environment, I became withdrawn, depressed, anxious, and fell deep into darkness. I felt unloved, abandoned, and rejected by my family. Looking for answers, love and hope, I turned to the Christian church for direction and sought therapy to help me with the overwhelming emotional neglect that I had encountered growing up.
Therapy didn’t help. Talking about my emotions didn’t create a shift in my life. Instead, left me more frustrated.
And church didn’t help. I loved connecting to the members within the community and coming together with one intention to honour God. Yet, I found myself rapidly outgrowing their theological understanding in search for the end to my suffering.
At the forefront of my heart was to seek the love of God that was spoken about in the sacred text. I read every book that held interest into the discovery of this love and how to end my suffering. This search lead me on a path directly into my heart where I began to spontaneously process the suppressed emotions from 35+ years of emotional, sexual, physical, and spiritual abuse.
As I began to honour my emotions coupled with meditation, I began to transform. Slowly, the spiritual dimensions began to open up and with that, spiritual gifts. Different forms of plant medicines came into my life which also aided in my healing. Through daily devotion to my own healing and connection to God, I bravely walked the path into the Light through the actualization and acceptance of all of what makes me, me. Instead of running from my darkness and pain, I ran right into it. And found myself there. And found Love there.
At the core of it all love was, and is, the driving force for this sacred work. While I desired to help others along the way, Spirit propelled me into solitude for 5 years to personally undergo the transformation in which I now seek to bring to the world.
● a community that comes together in a safe space to support each other in the sacred journey into the heart
● a community that upholds each other through the ups and downs of the human experience
● a community that encourages and uplifts each other to become the highest version of ourselves
● a community that comes together in Spirit and Love
● a community that is self-sustaining and built with loving intention
● a community that honours the ancient spiritual teachings, blended with our modern way of connecting to Spirit
● a community planted in cities across Canada, USA, Australia, UK, and New Zealand and then around the world
● a community that ushers in a whole new age from the heart
● a community under one God, one humanity, where nothing divides us
● all can come for healing, support, connection and love, in oneness as a child of God
● building and fostering community locally in Calgary, AB and globally, online.
● networking with spiritual practitioners for ongoing healing support – locally and online
● daily online meditations
● weekly online teachings
● weekly plant medicine ceremonies
● community BBQ’s
● a safe space to release emotion in a healthy way
● healing accessible to all human beings
● remove financial barriers to healing in order to create the foundation and physical space for this community
● consistent community income so everyone, no matter their economics, can receive needed care
● ongoing transformation support
Plant Medicine Ceremony Outline – Overnight:
● 7pm: arrival
● 8pm: Intro/Overview
● 8:30pm: Authentic Relating: Fostering heart to heart community connection
● 9:15pm: Open Sacred Space/Meditation
● 9:30pm: Fire Ceremony: intention setting
● 10pm: Medicine in taken
● 10pm-2:00am: submersion, guided integration, hands on energy healing, oversight, support
● 2:30am: soup and bread
● 3:30am: rest
● 7:30am: wake
● 8:30am: breakfast – bacon, eggs, spinach, avocado, mushrooms, bread
● 9:30am: Authentic Relating/Sharing
● 10:30am: Guided meditation for continued integration
● Noon: home
(to get a more detailed overview of the ceremony outline, please visit my website)
Community BBQ’s/Ceremony (no plant medicine)
● open to anyone
● donations accepted but not required
● 6pm: gather for supper
● 7:30pm: gather for Authentic Relating: Fostering heart to heart community connection
● 8:15pm: open sacred space
● 8:30pm: guided meditation/ceremony
● 9:30pm: home
Projected Financial Sustenance:
● all the plant medicine ceremonies that I offer become the financial source to sustain this community for years to come
o more than a quarter of the ceremony rate is given back into the community
o 33.33% of each $300 ticket goes into the community to provide a foundation and cover community needs
o keep cost for plant medicine ceremonies at a set rate
● decrease the cost of individual healing services
o i.e: instead of hourly rates, people can access ongoing support through either membership options and/or a reduced sliding scale rate
● offer savings to you and our other community members, with the potential of a 10% savings for plant medicine ceremonies for members
● to provide me with a modest, sustainable living income
For more information on my healing services and to view our vibrant online community, please visit pacefreeborn.ca / itisusglobal.org (links at the bottom of the letter)
Facebook - @shamanpace @itisus.global
"If you're thinking of working with Pace, don't let another moment in fear or lack go by! Pace helped with what seemed like an insurmountable issue. I was estranged from my adult daughter and hadn't seen her or my grandson in several months. It was an ugly situation and I had tried to resolve it on my own to great expense and stress. I hired private investigators, went thru the courts, the police all to no avail. It seemed like each measure I took wedged a deeper divide between us. I was losing sleep, crying, hearing their voices at night. I was absolutely hopeless. Then I decided to consult Pace. His guidance and solutions were incredibly insightful, compassionate and ultimately healing. Within a few days of shifting my mindset with Pace's powerful suggestions and visualizations, an absolute miracle occurred and I was with my daughter and grandson. I am eternally grateful for the guidance you gave. My entire family has undergone healing because of you and your powerful gifts!"
~ Dawn James
"Pace has been a loving guiding companion for healing and spiritual growth that I desperately needed. In turn, I have grown in all areas of my life and I have positively benefited from his wisdom. With Pace's guidance and emotional intelligence I feel more at ease with the spectrum of emotions I feel. I am centered and I am able to accept parts of me that I have denied for so long."
~ Priti S.
"I have known Pace since September of 2017. Since then he has become someone who has offered me a significant amount of spiritual guidance. He has walked with me through guided meditations, including guiding me into the lower world to merge with my power animal which I found was Rabbit. He has counselled me through some tough times including a break up and a falling out with some of my family. Pace has sat with me while I let out emotions including anger and sadness. In all of this, Pace has helped bring me to a deeper understanding of myself."
~ Alex. A
If you too have caught the heart and dream of this community vision and you want to be in on the grassroots support to build this in a tangible way, then I thank you!
And, I thank you for your time, your heart, your resources and in the initial stages your prayers and financial contributions towards this amazing work the wants to unfold for humanity.
Your Initial Contributions Covers:
● My modest living over the next year so that my focus is on developing and manifesting this dream into a community reality
● The opportunity to offer healing sessions to all who ask and not have their finances or mine deny them the opportunity for us to work together
Here's what I need in support:
● Grand Total - $44,000.00: one year of community development and livelihood
● Immediate Needs - $16,000.00: for a small home space and my basic needs covered while I work the magic & manifestation, community outreach and development…on-line and within our city/Calgary/locally
● January 1, 2021: to be established in a space that I can host ceremony and launch this community vision into the New Year!
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out!
May you be blessed tenfold for your consideration to support this work and your generosity in all forms.
Supporting Your Transformation
pacefreeborn.ca / itisusglobal.org
- Danièle Joecker
- Connie Regehr
- Dianne Nicholas
- Mike Baker
- Dianne Nicholas
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more