Main fundraiser photo

Raise Your Voice! Support RCT's Year Round Programming.

Tax deductible
Let your voice be heard. Support Repertory Company Theatre/Richardson Children's Theatre's mission to bring the best in Broadway to our community. Your support will go directly to fund the 2024-2025 Season Shows including: SISTER ACT (July 19-August 4, 2024), SHERLOCK HOLMES- HOUND OF THE BASKERVILLES (Sept 6-15), LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS (October 11-27), A CHRISTMAS CAROL, THE MUSICAL (December 20-22), GENTLEMAN'S GUIDE TO LOVE AND MURDER (Feb 14-16, 2025), LEGALLY BLONDE (April 11-19, 2025), DOLLY PARTON'S 9 TO 5 (June 20-29, 2025) and SOUTH PACIFIC (July 18- August 3, 2025).
For thirty eight years, RCT has been entertaining and engaging the Richardson/Plano/North Dallas area with top-notch productions of both classic plays and Broadway musicals. Featuring a multi talented REP Company of actors, and benefiting from innovative and skillful direction and leadership, the theatre's productions have regularly received the admiration and praise of both audiences and critics. In addition, RCT’s year-round workshops and classes have nurtured and educated thousands of children.
Given this strength of quality and reputation, people are often surprised to learn that the theatre is a nonprofit. But it's true. Tickets and tuitions raise only 60% of our annual budget. The remaining 40% must come from the community we serve. Funds are needed each season to pay for costumes, sets, production personnel, utilities, rent, performance rights and publicity. We depend on you to make the season shine.
We are asking for your help. See the donor information below for ways to get involved. Please contact us if you have any questions. Your contribution will bring hours of fine entertainment and will help the talented cast and crew of Repertory Company Theatre to continue enriching the cultural life of our community.

$5,000+ Platinum #1: Featured listing in monthly e mail newsletters and on RCT Website, Three show Sponsorships. Special thanks at sponsored shows. Listing on preshow AV screen and in show programs. VIP—8 tickets for each sponsored show. Lobby sponsor banner listing.
$2,000+ Platinum #2: Featured listing in monthly e mail newsletters and on RCT Website. Two Show Sponsorships. Special thanks at sponsored shows. Listing on preshow AV screen and in show programs. VIP- 8 tickets for each sponsored show.
$1,000+ Gold Sponsor: Lobby banner signage. Show Sponsorship, you choose the show. Special thanks at each sponsored show. Listing on preshow AV Screen and show programs. VIP- 8 tickets to sponsored show.
$500+ Silver Show Sponsor: Show Sponsorship. Special Thanks at each performance. Listing on preshow AV screen, website, and show programs. VIP- 8 tickets for the performance of your choice. You choose the show or let us choose it for you
$250+ Sustaining Sponsor: Listing as a sponsor on our website and in show programs.
$50-100+: Concession Bar Sponsor: Listing on Concession Bar Signage with special thanks.
$25, $50, $100, $200 LSH Plant Sponsor: Little Shop of Horrors (October 11-27) needs 4 custom plant puppets. The largest fits 1-2 people inside. We need to rent these puppets but the cost is over $2,000. Help us bring Audrey to Life. Listing as Audrey II Sponsors in program and on web site, Special thanks at the Performances.
All amounts welcome. You will receive a tax deductible donation acknowledgement for your records.
Many Thanks for you support!

Donations (1)

  • Cynthia A Stachiw
    • $25 
    • 15 d
Become an early supporter

Your donation matters



Debra Carter
Richardson, TX
Richardson Children's Theatre

Your easy, powerful, and trusted home for help

  • Easy

    Donate quickly and easily

  • Powerful

    Send help right to the people and causes you care about

  • Trusted

    Your donation is protected by the GoFundMe Giving Guarantee