This is a Memorial Fund set up for our beloved, Angel Barranco and his unborn daughter, whom we recently lost in a tragic car accident, caused by Drunk Driver with two prior DUI convictions.
Please find it in your heart to donate and help his family cover medical bills, funeral & memorial costs.
Remarkable Father, Husband, Son, Brother, Son- in -law, Brother in-law and Friend. He will be missed by many, but will forever remain in our hearts.
Donations are GREATLY APPRECIATED.
Additional Information Requested by GoFundMe:
1. I , Sandy Henriquez, am a relative of the Barranco/ Velasco/Alarcon family. I was fortunate enough to have our Dear Angel as a Brother-in-Law.
2. I am from Los Angeles, CA
3. My goal is to help raise funds for the
Barranco/Velasco/Alarcon Family to help them cover expenses incurred during this difficult time.
4. The funds will be spent on Funeral and Memorial costs for our beloved Angel Barranco and his unborn daughter. He was an amazing individual and we will do all in our power to make sure they both have a proper burial. A portion of the funds will also be spent on Medical costs incurred during this tragic time.
Angel, having been the sole breadwinner at the time of this tragedy, any remaining funds, may be used towards cost of living for Barbara and her two children while she recovers both physically & emotionally and has secured a job to provide for her family, now as a single mother.
5. The funds will be dispersed to Barbara Barranco, Wife of Angel Barranco upon being released from the Hospital. She then will plan the Funeral and Memorial with the remainder of the Barranco family members.