Jerod frequently works out of town and was in Albuquerque at the time.
Krystal and their daughter Adalyn were at home when the fire started. Krystal had to brake out the window in the master bedroom, and jumped out with her daughter in her arms, she didn't even have time to grab her bag or phone Theescaped with just the clothes on their backs, then watched helplessly as the house was engulfed in flames. The vehicles were damaged, but saved by Krystals brother, Jessie. Luckily he lives next door and was home at the time, and ran over to help. Krystal and Adalyn ( little Adalyn has asthma )were hospitalized from smoke inhalation. We are so thankful that everything lost to the fire can be replaced. But the family will need help replacing those items and to finding a new place to live.
Thank you so very much for taking the time to read their story and for giving.
DonationsSee top donations
- Chris Hubert
- Jodi Wood
- Carlos OLIVIERI
- Kelly Gatlin
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more