I hope you and your family are well. Allow me to share some highlights about myself; I am currently a(n):
· Senior at Woodward Academy,
· Honor roll student,
· Peer leader,
· Four-year varsity tennis team player,
· Two-year varsity tennis team captain, and
· AAAA All-Region Team tennis player.
I am excited to share some good news with you; I have been chosen to participate in the Leadership Program and Debutante Cotillion presented by the Greater Metropolitan Atlanta Chapter of Jack and Jill of America, Inc. The objective of the cotillion is to provide the selected group of young ladies with the opportunity to enhance our educational, cultural and social skills. Our mentors aim to inspire us to strive for higher standards of living, enhance confidence and encourage us to participate in cultural and community service, as well as solidify our career goals. After a year of activities and outings, we will be presented at the Debutante Cotillion Ball on December 22, 2018.
Like many positive endeavors, there is a financial obligation. I am appealing to you, my family and friends, for support. All proceeds derived from ad sales and donations will benefit the Jack and Jill of America Foundation, which supports programs that create opportunities for children to learn and practice leadership skills, to build leadership character and to make appropriate life choices. There are several ways for you to support me and the GMAC Debutante Cotillion;
1. Pray for me, my family and fellow debutantes.
2. Become a personal or business sponsor of the event, $1000-$25,000 (tax deductible). Deadline for submission October 31, 2018.
3. Place an ad in the Souvenir Ad Book ranging from a quarter page listing at $75 to a full page ad at $250. For ad submissions contact my mother directly. Deadline October 31, 2018.
4. Make a cash donation today using this website or DM my mother for details. We will submit one check. Deadline for cash donation is November 9, 2018.
5. Attend the event. If you would like to attend the event, please contact my mother as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance for your support, if you have any questions please contact my mother, Carla Taylor at [phone redacted].
Sydney Lauren Taylor
DonationsSee top donations
- Sydney Lopez
- Person A
- Sanil Sawja
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more