Hi everyone. This is a kind request to help us fund Suzie's treatment.
Suzie is an 8-week-old kitten who was found on a street by a rescue in Dubai very late at night. She could barely walk, little fighter survived the night and my friend rushed her to the vet first thing in the morning. For now, we still don't know exactly what happened to her. Here is the breakdown of what we know:
- Her front and back paws on her right side were severely damaged.
- None of the bones are hurt, but she completely tore the muscle in the front paw, can't stand on it and need's to wear the cast and get vitamin injections. We will be replacing the bandage every 3-5 days for the next 3 weeks.
- The back paw is acting very strange, she drags it but it's not fully functional. We would need to check her brain to understand what is wrong but MRIs are way too expensive.
- The vet suspects that Suzie's mama was sick with Parvovirus and Suzie have deformities as a result.
- She is Parvo negative and received her first vaccine to prevent Parvo.
- She was given recovery and kitten food to help her immune system. She is underweight so gaining weight and getting stronger is a priority.
While we weren't sure she will make it when we found her, Suzie is beating the odds. We want to treat her, get her healthy and find a great home in the UK where her past will be a closed chapter.
We need your support to cover her bills.
Unfortunately, we have no clue how much it will cost but the rescuer will be able to pay for her flight only once her health is sorted.
The rescuer is already £2,000 in debt from other cases, any contributions for Suzie will help tremendously.
Please consider donating.
We will be posting updates on Suzie under this.
She will also be looking for a home in 2-3 months time.