• I made a scientific breakthrough in window technology. (Please see Video above.)
• On Dec. 4th, 2020, the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) approved my patent application.
• With your support I will extend my work to obtain patents in countries world-wide to protect the investment of those people working toward the VISION.
• We still have time to extend the US patent to other countries world-wide using the International Patent System established by the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT).
• The patent office in each country must receive the patent application within a window of opportunity established by submission of the US patent application.
• The deadlines for this fundraiser are the 21st of January (goal $117,600), February (goal: an additional $63,678), March (goal: an additional $35,169), April (goal: an additional $57,287), and August, 2021 (goal: an additional $7,457) when the windows of opportunity for submitting patent applications close in different countries.
• The miracle of GoFundMe enables a business or individual to raise funds for an altruistic cause.
• There are many crowdfunding websites available, however, GoFundMe focuses on causes where people do good for others and provides a platform for you to play a role in making the VISION of J. David Wright LLC a reality.
• Your contribution will support the MISSION and lay a foundation for the VISION.
• I want my invention to help people solve climate change through commercialized, natural solutions, do good for others, and save our environment in the process.
I have planned three stages for this fundraiser.
• pay for each regional and national patent office to process the patent application,
• translate the patent application into each of the required languages,
• raise funds to cover the costs,
• gauge level of support for each PCT country,
• pay for each patent office to examine the patent application and establish legal rights to license the technology,
• engage legal counsel to petition each patent office to approve the patent application if need be,
• raise additional funds to cover legal fees and translation costs determined during this stage.
• create licenses for open innovation and for-profit implementation.
• raise additional funds to cover legal fees determined during this stage.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Q: How can I get more information?
A: Please see Video 1 if you have not yet done so. You will receive an email with more information from me when you make a donation. I will update this page as I receive comments from supporters, so please check back for updates.
Q: How can I dedicate my donation to a particular PCT country?
A: After making a donation you will receive an email from me. Please reply to my email by writing the two-letter country code for your choice of PCT country* at the very beginning of the email.
I did a Ph. D. in physics at Wesleyan University and postdoctoral research at Yale University. Then I became a “stay at home” father to support my wife in her career when we learned that our son was on the way. Super windows and the core technology came from my efforts to design an eco-friendly house on a budget for our new family.
J. David Wright LLC is unable to offer equity in the company or shares of any future profits because an accurate valuation of the company is not possible before the deadline to raise funds. Therefore, supporters of this campaign do not have any right to equity in the company or a share of any future profits. J. David Wright LLC has investigated establishing a non-profit organization to allow donors to claim a tax benefit for their contribution. However, establishing a non-profit organization is not possible before the deadline to raise funds. Therefore, supporters of this campaign may not claim a tax benefit from any contribution made to this campaign. Thus, any contribution made to this campaign represents the most noble form of gift possible, a gift for our future with no strings attached. J. David Wright LLC will email eligible donors if and when an equity crowd-funding campaign begins.
- Daniel Besemann
- In Honor of Dzintars Wright
- In Honor of Eve Garty
- In Honor of Forest Garty
Fundraising team (2)
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more