Wolves Tech Aid seeks to provide equipment (desktop computers, laptops & tablets) and connectivity to school children having to learn at home because of public health restrictions and to stop children losing out on education.
Going forwards, the Wolves Tech Aid will seek to continue to support children affected by disadvantage/digital divide by reason of their age, ill-health, disability, financial hardship or other disadvantage such as being behind in their studies as a result of the public health restrictions &/or a lack of access to both technology & connectivity which may impede their ability to catch up on their learning.
Wolves Tech Aid
- solicits and distributes digital equipment to individuals
- provides the means to access the internet
- encourages and uses financial donations to achieve the above
- builds sustainable partnerships to enable donation and distribution
- promotes public awareness of the project and its impact
The finance raised will go towards the complete refurbishment (professional data & Covid cleaning) to make ensure all kit is school ready & will support connectivity for a home for 12 months!
DonationsSee top donations
- Community Union
- Alina Gheorghe
Fundraising team (2)
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more