I am a Master Golf Teacher and a product developer. I have created and designed a putting trainer that has great benefit for the entire golfing community. I'm passionate about golf, and have always wanted to make a contribution to the sport of golf.
To be sure, I have always had a soft spot in my heart for juniors who wanted to learn how to play golf but could not afford golf lessons. For this reason, I started voluntering my time to teach junior boys and girls how to play golf. I quickly realized that holing breaking putts seem to be the hardest part of the game for them to learn. I knew I had to come up with a solution that made it easier for them to hole breaking putts. I also realized that if my students were having difficulty with putts that turn to the right or left, juniors all over the country were having the same problem.
I have always been one with the creative ability to genuinely solve both simple and complex golf related problems. I wanted to come up with a new novel idea that was fun and truly worked. I have accomplished that, and cannot wait to see juniors all around the world using #winningputt to help them hole breaking putts with ease.
But first things first, I'm asking for your financial help to assist me with the prototyping, manufacturing and marketing of #winningputt. If you are kind enough to donate to this campaign, I pledge to give you credit for your donation amount when you purchase #winning putt. I hope you are as excited about this new breakthrough as my junior golfers and I am. I am truly excited to have you join me in offering junior golfers something that genuinely helps them make more breaking putts on the golf course.
I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
VIEW MY JUNIOR GOLFER HOLLING PUTTS WITH WINNING PUTT!
WINNING PUTTtm PRACTICE INSTRUCTIONS
Remember: all putts are straight
1. Sit the blue circle directly over the hole for putts turning to the left.
2. Examine the lay of the green and slide the opposite circle over to the right to the estimated length of inches you believe the put will turn.
3. Lay an alignment rod down eight inches to the left of the circle on the right.
4. Stand square to the alignment rod as close and comfortably to the ball as you Possibly can. Make sure your putter head is sitting square to the line you are putting the ball on, while aiming directly at the hole on the right.
5. You are now ready to practice holeing putts by putting to the circle on the right, making the ball roll at the exact speed needed to hole each putt.
Make adjustments to the circle on the right to increase or decrease the inches necessary for putts To fall in the hole on the left.
6. For putts turning to the right, reverse practice instructions 1 thru 5.
DonationsSee top donations
- Constanza Camacho
- David Nichols
- Al Washington
- Grady Rivers
- John Laffoon
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more