William & Chadwick's FIRE RECOVERY

On Saturday morning, January 27 2018, William-Michael Cooper and Chadwick Wilson experienced a life changing apartment fire.  Our apartment home suffered major fire damage and the loss of ALL clothing and furnishing is paramount.  We are currently living in a hotel with our pets and need a few clothing items as well as cleaning supplies and a list of other items including pet supplies.  We are so grateful to have made it to safety with our pets.  However, we are now facing the lack of essential needs like clothing, food, shelter.

ANY AMOUNT THAT YOU CAN DONATE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.  We appreciate all those folks who have reached out and offered to send items; this is great and after wrapping our heads around this… WE DO NOT HAVE AN ADDRESS CURRENTLY AS WE ARE LIVING IN A HOTEL.  So, any sent items would surely be sent back to senders.  We didn’t even think about this until faced with this dilemma.  Although the Red Cross offered assistance, the assistance offered only covered partial hotel stay and we are faced with the financial burden until we can get some resources flowing.  This could take some time.  

This horrific event was documented on the news at: 

  • Anonymous 
    • $50 
    • 53 mos
  • David Gary 
    • $150 
    • 54 mos
  • Sophia Aultman 
    • $45 
    • 54 mos
  • Tony Haynes 
    • $25 
    • 54 mos
  • Beth Richardson 
    • $100 
    • 54 mos
See all


William-Michael Cooper 
Birmingham, AL