- $10 - Digital download pre-sale! Get the digital copy of both albums BEFORE they come out.
- $25 - CD pre-sale! Get the CD copy of both albums when they come out.
- $25 - "I Am Not My Own" Tee shirt featuring a line from Weston's song "Low". (pictured below)
- $50 - CD and Tee shirt! I'm working on designing new tees, more details coming soon on those...
- $100 - 2 CDs/2 tees and exclusive cell phone demos of the 12 songs for both albums.
- $250 - Lyric book. CDs, Tees, and also a bound book of handwritten lyrics.
- $500 - Commission a song! We’ll have a conversation about a kind of song you’d like to have written and I’ll finish one complete with lyric and chord sheets and a phone demo.
- $500 - An acoustic house show/concert! Within a reasonable distance of Ohio I'll come out with my guitar and play at your house/church/venue
- $1,000 - Song dedication! $1,000 covers the cost to produce an entire song and in light of that I'd have your name(s) (or whomever you'd like it dedicated to) listed on the back of the album under the song title. First come first serve, you'll be able to listen to the tracks early and pick which one you'd like to have dedicated.
- $2,000 - All of the above and a full band concert coming to your venue/church/home!
*NOTE FROM WESTON*
I have 12 new songs to record and decided to split them into 2 EPs both to be recorded and released in the next year! I feel that these songs are by far the best and most personal that I've written yet and our recording team at Old Bear Records has never been so locked in.
These songs deal with death and loss and time - definitely some heavy themes but I believe they are the most honest statements I've made yet.
Each song costs ~$1,000 to record/produce/mix, and then there's the cost of art design, CD duplication, etc. So: any amount you would feel led to give would be gratefully received in the knowledge that these songs will be used to encourage people, bless churches, and spread the gospel wherever they are played.
I've covered the initial studio time for the first EP but will need help from y'all getting that to release and then going back into the studio for the 2nd EP this June!
The tracks on EP1 are:
- Carpenter Boy
- It Won't Always Be This Way
-Til I See You Again
Thanks for your time and consideration!
The tiers below are just suggestions. If there's a reward idea that you may have that isn't listed - say, your whole family would like tees instead of a house show - let me know and we'll work it out!