Morgan's House Fire

You may have seen this story on KTVB today (Dec 10, 2015) “Puppies rescued during Boise house fire.” As it turns out it was my sweet friend Tabitha and her family’s home which caught fire. Tabitha and her 5 children (ages 4, 3, 2, and 6 month old twins) were at Target to get some things and Kyle (her husband) was at work when they got the call from neighbors! Luckily no one was injured but the fire, soot, smoke and water caused extensive damage. The damage was not only structural, it included most of their belongings as well. The cause of the fire was determined to be electrical and started in the attic. When they both arrived on the scene the fire department was already dousing the flames. Now all 7 of them, four puppies, moma dog, chickens and their rabbits are living at her parents house until insurance kicks in to pay for rent. It might not be possible to save most of their belongings. While they search for somewhere to live they have immediate needs, diapers, clothes, blankets, sheets etc. It will be a bit before the insurance company can access the damage and start to replace personal items. I started this page for Tabitha because I can’t imagine being in that situation with five children under the of 4! If you have the means to give please help the Morgan family.
  • Robert Shaver 
    • $20 
    • 50 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $5 
    • 73 mos
  • Rachael Knapp 
    • $25 
    • 73 mos
  • Aaron Maben 
    • $50 
    • 73 mos
  • Sheila Clark 
    • $50 
    • 73 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Katie Pugh Smith 
Organizer
Boise, ID
Tabitha Morgan 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more