Individuals and families who believe in the American Dream of hard work and business ownership are being preyed upon by a group of bold and predatory scammers who operate out in the open and, so far, without the intervention of law enforcement.
Their victims of choice are not only white, working class families, but also those who have come from countries in South Asia, the Middle East, Mexico, South and Central America to build better lives for their families. The NY Bagel scammers are equal opportunity predators.
Franchise industry whistleblower Sean Kelly has been documenting and publishing warnings of the NY Bagel Scam on his UnhappyFranchisee.Com, and has saved countless families from financial ruin. His reporting has prompted several state investigations and enforcement actions. However, he needs your help to educate and warn potential victims, to increase media coverage of this scheme, and to urge law enforcement to shut down this scheme and hold the offenders accountable.
Donations to this fund will be used to:
- Create & place warning ad messages to alert prospective victims
- Implement a media blitz to raise awareness & prompt action
- Urge law enforcement & consumer protection agencies to shut down the NY Bagel Scam
- Give voice, support and assistance to NY Bagel Scam victims, past and present
- Build a central reference & document library at NYBagelScam.com to motivate, expedite and support action by Federal, state and local law enforcement agencies
- Encourage a grassroots effort to publicize and educate the public about this and other fraudulent business opportunity scams